Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trying again....and May Currently

Hello there and thanks for stopping by! 

I tried this blogging thing back about a year ago...I got completely overwhelmed and ended up giving up. :(

Now that the school year is about over, I have decided to give it another shot...and what better way to get back in the game but to make my first post a Currently post! 

So...here it is:



Listening: My daughter is playing Super Bash Mario or something like that. There's not much on TV that I like anyway so it's a good time for her to play. 

Loving: Pretty much like every other teacher out there...I'm thrilled it's May. This has been a stressful year (what year isn't???) and I'm ready for a break.

Thinking: Like I said before, I'm trying again...crossing fingers I can keep up!

Wanting: I have 4 kids...my oldest two daughters are in the military...Navy and Army. My Navy daughter is deployed at the moment (sad face) and my Army daughter is fixing to deploy soon...but she gets a 3 week leave first and she's coming home! Can't wait to see her and spend some time with her. And she'll be home for daughter number 3's high school graduation! :D (My youngest child is a boy and he's a sophomore)

Needing: I just cleaned out my closet and due to some weight gain and I need some new summer clothes. Hoping to take care of that soon!

Surprise: I wanted to give a shout out to A Teeny Tiny Teacher's blog. She's so funny...I wish I could write like her! 

Don't forget Farley's rules...visit the 2 blogs before you and then the one after you...and have fun!

Well, there it is...my first post/currently back in the blogging world. Here's to many more! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hope your summer gets here quickly! 


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog thru Oh' Boy 4th Grade! Glad to see you are back in the blogging world again!! Enjoy your last few weeks of school.

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C
    The Collaboration Connection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm glad I found your blog on the Currently! I'm also looking forward to summer! The countdown is on! I hope you enjoy your last few weeks of school!
    Beach Lovin' Teach

    ReplyDelete